2011年10月23日星期日

become a summon knight

If players want this year by your favoriteKnight Noah models on the ChinaJoy COS Knight II, a new image of the race, as soon as possible to participate in the Knight II "new race cosplay contest" voted for you and handsome beauty model. At the same time, message in message area activities also have the opportunity to gain 500 NetEase game point card. Belonging to the Knight II, cosplay feast belonging to you and me, always waiting for you!
"Knight rumor that" odds and anyone can grasp the BOSS, BOSS streets, the feeling wasn't "wind" can describe!!
Legends there is a 24 hours withoutKnight Gold rest to serve, there is a person waiting for your arrival, a man who sacrificed his affords everyone.
I am not this person, because I am not a person, I was BOSS~
But I all year round 7X24 hours of serving the people, to watch Challenger didn't have a good sleep, even if I play dead, they will just steal my bag and baggage, leaving only the sentence "let brush under it again! "I Orz
"Mixed, is sooner or later"
I know I can't blame those people, I came to this world, I have never changed the fate of, kill!
Until that day, on July 5, cloudy, windsKnight Online Noah. In fact, I feel one day long ago, but still didn't come so hard so fast, travel West world spatio-temporal reversal, Moonbeam treasure box again to reproduce the human world, I was a force to the rumor that world.
"Knight rumored"! Yes, everyone is so here.
It was, "the Dragon"! Extremely powerful BOSS in the East China Sea and no reason why humans together! "The Dragon ghost"! There are "sword demon"! Past brothers should have guns I, am I in a rumor that the world only to die?
Don't remember, looks like there's aknight online gold hyacinth shrouded I, this has never happened before.
And then, I've become a summon. This line I never did, but we are in rotation, hungry and thirsty water to drink your dinner, and someone to help you add blood, dead was also tears for you.

没有评论:

发表评论